We need assertions in order to know if our test execution was successful or not.
If we do not add assertions in our test cases, the values for
Failed will be zero.
A test case can have more than one assertion.
Assertions can be added by using the
Add Assertion action.
You can choose from the following types of assertions:
- Element Is Present
- Element Is Not Present
- Element Matches Value
- Element Does Not Match Value
- Element Contains Value
- Element Does Not Contain Value
- Element Contains Attribute
- Element Does Not Contain Attribute
- Variable Assertion
- Page Source Contains Value
- Page Source Does Not Contain Value
- Page Matches Screenshot
- Element Matches Screenshot